Custom Rifle Projects
For complete custom rifle projects we try to keep things simple and ask for $1500 down to start the project and the balance due when the project is completed. This deposit covers most (but usually not all) of our “out of pocket” expenses, such as receiver, barrel, trigger, etc. while we wait for all your parts to arrive. But we’re pretty easy to work with. If you want to put down more or need to put down less, just let us know your thoughts and we’ll do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
Yep, we’re happy to work with you on a layaway plan for any in-stock Signature Series rifle. Take up to 90 days to pay off your rifle. Simply pick the rifle you want, give us a down payment and once it is paid off we’ll ship it to your dealer or you can swing by to pick it up. So, go check our Rifles Ready to Go section and call us to put yours on layaway today.
How it works…..
Layaway terms are simple.
- There are no additional fees for layaway.
- Deposit is 25% of the rifle price.
- Terms are NET 90. From the time you put down the deposit you have 90 days to pay off the balance.
- There is a 10% re-stocking fee if you change your mind. We’re taking you at your word that once you’ve put down money you are serious about taking that rifle home. We are storing the rifle until it is paid. We’re floating you an interest-free loan. So, if you decide you don’t want the rifle, hey we understand. But we ask you to understand we have to cover some of our losses. So, if you have to back out we keep a 10% re-stocking fee. Fair enough?
- If you don’t have the rifle paid off in the 90 days, first of all just talk to us. We’re willing to work with you as much as possible. But if 90 days has come and gone, we’re likely looking at a re-stocking fee and refund to you of what is left. Fair?