Area 419 Hellfire Brake
The Area419 HELLFIRE muzzle brake is an easy to install, self timing muzzle brake that is extremely effective at reducing recoil. The rear part of the brake mounts to the rifle’s muzzle via common thread patterns. This part of the brake stays on the rifle and provides a taper on which the brake body tightens. Simply slip the brake body over the tapered mount adapter, snug the brake body to the adapter while holding the body in the proper indexed position and hand tighten the nut. That’s it! Easy to install or remove. Area419 also makes different suppressor mounts that fit the same tapered adapter so switching muzzle devices is super easy, even in the field with no tools!
This is the 5/8×24 threaded version. Contact us for different thread options.
It is safe to use a larger caliber version on a smaller caliber rifle. For example, for a 6mm rifle, a 6.5mm or even the .30 caliber version of this product will work just fine. Very little efficiency is lost by using a larger size aperture on a smaller caliber rifle.
– Rearward facing ports for the ultimate in recoil reduction. Independently tested side by side with the best brakes on the market. The HELLFIRE showed 52% recoil reduction on a 6.5 Creedmoor test rifle. This is ~4% more than the one of the most popular brakes on the market.
– Proprietary port design controls muzzle rise without the use of top porting.
– Face of brake is engraved with caliber to indicate the top for correct orientation, and a horizontal line to aid in leveling.
– Made from heat treated 17-4PH Stainless Steel
– Brakes have Black Nitride finish
– Manufactured on state of the art CNC Machines right here in USA!
– 1″ OD Brake, 1.1″ OD collar
– Brake assembly adds 2.6″ from the thread shoulder (approx 2″ added to OAL of barrel)
– Weighs 4.8oz for a 5/8-24 6.5mm brake