MPA BA Competition Chassis SA
This is the competition version of the successful BA Chassis System. This is for right-hand, short-action R700 and similar receivers.
The BA Competition Chassis is designed to give shooters a competitive advantage when shooting in long range tactical rifle competitions, such as the PRS. In addition to the standard chassis features (listed below), it has been enhanced with the following:
- Rotating Barricade Stop – locks the rifle in place when shooting on a variety of barricade designed stages
- Additional Hole locations on the forend for locating the rotating barricade stop
- Spigot Mount – attaches to the front of the forend to give the shooter additional space to mount their bipod
- Modified mag well – the mag well is cut away on one side to allow side loading of a magazine into the chassis. This is known as the “Ryan Castle” magwell cut. (REMINGTON SHORT ACTION AND CLONES WILL ONLY HAVE THIS FEATURE. No other inlets will have the Ryan Castle Mag Cut).
- Elimination of the Monopod system to reduce overall chassis weight
- Bag Rider attachment for better rear bag recoil management (Enhanced Bag Rider available for an additional fee)
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- EVG (Enhanced Vertical Grip)
- Front night vision bridge
- Lower Picatinny rail
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- User located side rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of Colors
- Unique pocketing system reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable length of pull 13.75-14.75″ (can be reduced to 12.5″ upon request. Additional fee may apply)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Machined thumb notch
- The Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included). Magazines available for purchase here
- Weighs ~5.2 lbs
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser and adjustable monopod (monopod replaced with bag rider on Competition model).
Length of pull is between 13.75-14.75″ although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is just over 5.0 lbs. The upper Night Vision bridge provides a seat for a picatinny rail.
Mark runs this chassis on his .223 Rem trainer and 6mm Creedmoor. You can read more about it in this article.
Black, Gunmetal Grey, Tan, Tungsten